Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of unisig.com is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws . By using the site, you accept the terms and conditions, and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and UNISIG division of Entrust Manufacturing Technologies, Inc., (“UNISIG”) are suspended and are of no force or effect .
Image and Media Usage and Copyright
All media, including images, renderings, diagrams, and videos, contained within this site are property of UNISIG, and are not permitted to be used, reproduced, or altered without prior authorization . Requests to use media can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the intended use for UNISIG website images.
Terms and Conditions of Website
- Copyright 2016 UNISIG divison of Entrust Manufacturing Technologies . All Rights Reserved. UNISIG retains ownership of all right, title and interest in all copyrights in all documents, text, images, and logos.
- Everything you read or see on the site is copyrighted and may not be used by other parties, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or as indicated within the site .
- UNISIG uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, but makes no guarantees as to its accuracy. UNISIG assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in content.
- Your use of the site is at your own risk. UNISIG, nor any other party involved in the production, maintenance, or delivery of the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages from site use. UNISIG also assumes no responsibility for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment on account of your access to and/or use of the site, or from your downloading of any media from the site.
- Communication or material that you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, are to be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, except in the case of legal signed protections when necessary. UNISIG may use your input submitted through the site in future communications, marketing products, and/or technology development.
- Images of people or places on the site are property of, or used with permission, by UNISIG. Unauthorized use of images of people or property may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations.
- UNISIG has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site, and is not responsible for any contents or accuracy of information of any off-site page or page linking to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages is at your own risk.
- Terms and conditions of unisig.com may be updated at any time, and will be updated in this posting. You are bound by any such revisions, and should visit this page from time to time to stay up to date. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Updated August 2016